As the summer comes to an end, Grand Oaks Resort is getting ready for our Winter guests! Our summer has kept us very busy with horse shows. Now, we have a few weeks to clean up before our next season arrives. Our returning guests can now take a breath, as of April 7, 2022 Grand Oaks Resort was taken off the market and is no longer for sale!
Now under new direction of General Manager, Kacy Tipton-Fashik, many renovations have been done. Our focus is to have a fresh look when our winter guests arrive. Our winter show season will be here before you know it. We know everyone is anticipating what will happen at Grand Oaks this season.
Many exciting things are happening at the Resort:
- Grand Oaks Resort has leased out the restaurant “The Bistro” to new management and will reopen September 3.
- The roof has been replaced on many of the Main buildings at the Resort.
- Many trees have been lifted to make it easier for large trailers and RVs to maneuver around the property.
- Paddocks have been spit to accommodate more horses this winter season.
- The Oak Room is now open as banquet room for parties.
- The Resort Office has moved locations from the Administration building to the foyer of the Oak Room.
- The Administration building is now available for rent.
- We now have a new banquet area adjacent to the Oak Room.
- Some roads have been repaired.
- Redecorating of cottages.
- Adding new driving areas.
- And many more…
Grand Oaks is really excited to see everyone this winter! We can’t wait for you to see what we have done for you!