Does the Grand Oaks Resort offer a swimming pool? Yes, we do! The Grand Oaks Resort offers an inground swimming pool and spa at our Hilltop Clubhouse in front of the RV Park, for our guests’ enjoyment.
A handicap-accessible chair is available at the spa, for ADA compliance, and The Grand Oaks keeps the pool and spa maintained for optimal swimming and safety conditions.
The Grand Oaks does not provide towels or a towel service for swimmers, so please remember to bring a towel for everyone in your family. The swimming pool and spa are open all year round, 7 days a week, from dawn to dusk, so plan on using the pool and spa anytime you stay here.
The swimming pool and spa are lovely, perfect for relaxing, sunbathing, doing daily exercise, or just having fun. Before you enjoy your recreational time in the pool and spa area, though, we request you take a moment to read over the pool and rules below to ensure you, your family, and other guests and their families have a safe and fun time.
Grand Oaks Resort Swimming Pool and Spa Rules
Pool Hours: 7AM-7PM (Dawn to Dusk)
- No lifeguard on duty.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- No diving or running.
- No food, beverages, or glass are allowed in the pool.
- No pets are allowed in the pool, pool area, or deck.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Emergency: call 911.
- Don’t leave personal items unattended, as the Grand Oaks Resort is not responsible for loss or theft.
- The swimming pool and spa access are for Grand Oaks Resort guests (RVers, Villa guests, and Estate Home guests) only.